What are you searching for?
Select which symptoms, condition or body system you are searching for to help heal.
- A A GVHD-like disease called TAMA can occur in patients with Thymoma Abdomen - Drooping Abdomen - Lower - Cramping or pressure Abdomen - Tenderness in upper right abdomen Abdomen - enlarged Abdominal pain Acidosis in blood from lack of bicarbonate Acidosis of the Blood / High Urea Content Acitinic Keratosis Acne Acromegaly Acute Bronchitis Acute Renal Failure (Kidney Failure) Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS) Addison's Disease Adrenal Fatigue Adrenal Glands Adrenal Incidentaloma Adrenal Insufficiency Adrenal Insufficiency (Addison's Disease) Adrenal Problems Aids All Autoimmune Diseases Allergic Rhinitis Allergies Allergies Excessive Reaction to Antigens Alzheimer's Disease Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS or Lougehrig’s Disease) Anemia Ankylosing Spondylitis Arrhythmia (dysrhythmia) Arthritis Arthritis of the spine Ascites Asthma Asthma Asthma/ Excessive Mucus Production Atrial fibrillation Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder - ADHD Autoimmune Disease Autommune Polyendocrinopathy-Candidiasis-Ectodermal Dystrophy - (APECED)
- B Back - Lower - Cramping or pressure Backache Bad breath Baldness Barrett's Esophagus Basal Cell Carcinoma Bed-Wetting Benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) Bladder Bladder Cancer Bladder Dysfunction Bleeding gums Bleeding problems - easy bruising Blood - Acid blood tissue build up Blood - Alkalosis Blood - Altered white blood cell count Blood Sugar Problems / Fatigue Blood disorders - anemia Blood disorders/ such as low platelet counts or anemia Blood sugar Bone disease/cancer Bones - Easy fractures and breaks Bones - Large / thick Brain Brain Abscess Brain Aneurysm Brain Tumor Breasts - Large / flabby Broken bone Bronchiectasis Bronchitis - Frequent and recurrent Bruise Easily Burning/ tingling or prickling Burping rotten egg gas immediately after eating
- C Cancer Candida Canker Sores Carcinoid Tumor Cardiac arrest Cardiomyopathy Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Cavities Celiac Cancer Cellulitis Cerebral Edema Parkinson's Disease Cervical Disk Rupture Cervical Thymic Cyst Cervical arthritis Cholecystitis Chronic Bronchitis Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) Chronic Renal Failure Circulatory System Cirrhosis Cirrhosis leukemia Cloudy or bloody urine Cloudy urine / pain under ribs / middle back Clushing's Syndrome Coccidioidomycosis Cold Cold hands and feet Colitis Colon Bleeding (Hemmorage) Colon Cancer Colon Hepatitis Colon Polyps Compression Fracture Concussion Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia Congestive heart failure Constipation Coronary artery disease Cough Cramps Craniopharyngioma Crohns Disease Crushing's Syndrome Cushing’s syndrome Cystic Fibrosis Cystitis Cystitis or infection of urinary bladder and muscosa of the urethra from kidney Cystocele Cysts
- D Dandruff Deep voice and excessive body hair / high voice and no body hair Degenerative Disk Disease Dementia Depression Dermatitis Diabetes Type 1 Diabetes Type 2 Diabetic Nephropathy Diarrhea Difficult Breathing (Dyspnea) Difficulty becoming pregnant Difficulty emptying the bladder Difficulty getting a urine stream going Difficulty getting started in the morning Difficutly gaining weight Digeorge Syndrome Digest - Hard to Digest Fats Digestion/Incomplete - (Seeing whole foods in toilet) Discolored patches of skin Discolouration Dislocations Diverticulitis Diverticulosis Dizziness - Emotional Irregularity Drooling Drowsiness after meal Dry eyes Dry hair Dry mouth Dyspepsia Dysuria (Painful Urination)
- E E.D. Ear infections - Frequent and recurrent Ear pain Eczema Eczema Lupus Edema Edema / Water Retention Emotional Instability Emotional Irregularity (Moodiness) Emphysema Empty Sella Syndrome Encephalitis End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD) Endocarditis Endometriosis Enlarged Pancreas Enlarged spleen (splenomegaly) Epidural Hematoma Epilepsy Esophageal Cancer Esophageal Fricture Esophageal Ring Esophageal Ulcer Esophageal Varices Esophagus Esophigitis Excessive Catarrh Excessive Drive Excessive Vaginal Discharge (Non Blood) Excessive Worry or Fear Excessive bleeding Excessive energy, cant sit still Excessive growth Excessive mucus production which affects the entire body mucus system Excessive sore throat Excessive thirst Excessive weight around hips and buttocks Excessive weight in hips and thighs Eyelids - Drooping Eyes
- F FSH & LH Tumors Faintness/Diziness Familial Isolated Pituitary Adenoma Fatigue (Mental or Physical) Fever and chills Fibroids Fibromyalgia Fracture Frequent urination
- G GH deficiency Gallbladder Gallbladder Cancer Gallstone Pancreatitis Gallstones Gallstones (cholelithiasis) Gas Gastric Ulcer (Stomach Ulcer) Gastric Varices Gastritis Gastroesophageal Reflux Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD) Gastroparesis Geographic Tongue Gingivitis Gland Inflammation Glandular Fever Glandular stimulation - Excessive Glioblastoma Glomerulenophritis Goiter Gout Graves’ disease Growths
- H HIV / AIDS Hair Loss Hairy Tongue Hashimoto’s thyroiditis Headache Headaches Headaches and Diziness Heart murmur Heart palpitation Heart valve disease Unstable angina pectoris Heartbeat - Beating faster Heartburn Heavy menstrual bleeding Hematuria Hemochromatosis Hepatitis Herpes Herpes Stomatitis Hiccups High Cholesterol / Fatty Deposits High Temperature at Night / Low Temperature in the Morning High blood pressure Histoplasmosis Hives Hodgkin's Disease Holes/ cavities Hot Sweats and Chills Hunger Pains Huntington's Disease Hydroceles Hydrocephalus Hyperactive Hypersensitivity Pneumonitis (Allergic Alveolitis) Hypertension Hypertensive Nephropathy Hyperthyroidism (overproduction of thyroid hormones) Hypochondria Hypoglycemia Hypopituitary Hypothyroidism (underproduction of thyroid hormones)
- I Immune System Inability to keep still Inability to lose weight Inability to sense chest pain/ such as angina or heart attack Inability to swallow Incomplete digestion and putrifaction in small intestines from poor absorption Indigestion Indigestion and putrefaction from incomplete digestion Indigestion from rapid digestion Indigestion of Fats from Lack of Bile Infections Infertility Inflammation and infection of internal organs Inflammatory Bowel Disease Influenza (FLU) Integumentary Systems Interstitial Lung Disease Intertitial Nephritis Intestinal Obstruction Intestines Intolerances Intracerebral Hemorrhage Intussusception Irregular Menstrual Cycles Irritability / tremors of the fingers Irritable Bowel System (IBS) Islet Cell Tumor
- J Jaundice Condition (skin looking yellow or green) Jaw Pain
- K Kidney Kidney Cancer Kidney Stone (Nephrolithiasis) Kidney Stone - Possible Kyphosis
- L Lack of Sex Motivation Lack of calcium control Lack of growth Lack of peristaltic movement creates constipation Lack of urinaton - Obstraction of urethra Largely Excessive Muscular Body Leg pains Lethargy Lichen Planus Light Colored Feces Lightheadedness Liver Liver Cancer Liver Failure Long Menstrual Cycle Loss of Appetite Loss of hair Loss of weight from fluid loss Low Blood Pressure / Dehydration Low Weight Weak Musculature Low back pain Low body temperature / always cold Low heartbeat Lowered Immune System Lowered Immunity Lowered resistance to sickness Lumbar Disk Disease Lump in throat Lumps in Breasts Lung Cancer Lymphangioleiomyomatosis (LAM) Lymphatic System Lymphedema Lymphomas
- M MS Macroglossia Mallory-Weiss Tear Melanoma Meningitis Meningitis - Frequent and recurrent Menstrual Bleeding - Excessive Menstrual period lasting more than a week Menstrual problems with excessive bleeding Menstruation - Frequent Mental Problems Mesothelioma Migraine Minimal Change Disease Mitral valve prolapse Moles Mononucleosis possible Motor Nerve Damage Motor Neuron Disease (MND) Mouth Muscle Atrophy Muscular Muscular Weakness/ Mental Lethargy Myasthenia Gravis Myelopathy Scoliosis Myocardial infarction (heart attack) Myocarditis
- N Nausea / Hunger pangs Neck and armpit gland enlargement Need for lots of sleep Needing to urinate more often Nephrogenic Diabetes Isipidus Nephrotic Syndrome Nerves Nerves - Autonomic Nerve Damage Nervous / Irritable Numbness Nutritional deficiency
- O Obesity Obesity Hypoventilation Syndrome Open sores or lesions Oral Cancer Oral Leukoplakia Osteogenesis imperfecta Osteomyelitis Osteoporosis Osteosarcoma Ovaries Over-activity of lymph tissue / phlegm Over-stimulus of sex organs Overactive Bladder Overbite Overweight Overweight / difficulty losing weight
- P Pain Pain Urinating or Ejaculating Pain after meals (immediate) Pain and Fever * Nausea / Indigestion at Menstruation Pain between / Prior to meals Pain in Abdomen Pain in Groin or Testicle Area Pain of Hiatus - hernia posiible Pain or burning when urinating Painful Breathing Painful Joints (Swelling Ankles) Painful swallowing Palpitations (irregular heartbeats or “flip-flop” feeling in your chest) Pancreas Pancreatic Cancer Pancreatic Pseudocyst Pancreatitis Papillary Necrosis Paralysis Parkinson's Disease Peeling skin Pelvic Inflammatory Disease Pelvic Pain Pelvic pressure or pain Peptic Ulcer Disease Pericardial effusion Pericarditis Period - pain Periodontitis Periods - Bleeding in between periods Pertussis (Whooping cough) Phylenophritis (Infection of Kidney Pelvis) Pineal Gland Pituitary Gland Pituitary gland malfunctions or cancerous growths in thyroid gland Plantar Fasciitis Plaque Pleurisy Plummer - Vinson Syndrome Pneumonia Pneumonia - Frequent and recurrent Pneumothorax Polio Polycystic Kidney Disease Polyps Poor Posture Poor Wound Healing Poor assimilation Postural deformities Primary Aldosteronism Primary Biliary Cirrhosis Primary Sclerosing Cholangitis Problems with positional awareness Prostate Prostatitis Psoriasis Pulmonary Embolism Pulmonary Fibrosis Pulmonary Hypertension
- R Radiculopathy Raised bumps that are red or white Rapid Metabolism Rapid pulse/ warm skin/ weight loss of rapid metabolism Rapid weight loss Rash Rash - painful or itchy Rectal Cancer Rectal Prolapse Redness Renal Cyst Respiratory System Rheumatoid Arthritis Rickets Ringworm Rosacea Ruptured spleen
- S Sacroidosis Salmonellosis Scabies Sciatica Seborrheic Keratosis Seizures Sensitive, Sore, Bleeding or Receding Gums Sensitivity Sensitivity to Light Sensory Nerve Damage Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS) Severe Combined Immunodefficiency Syndromes - (SCID) Sexual Dysfunction Shigellosis Shinges (Herpes Zoster) Shingles Shortness of breath Sickle cell disease Sign of infection in the body being fought Simmond’s disease is possible, atrophy of body, lack of growth hormone Sinus infections - Frequent and recurrent Skeletal Skin - Dry cracked Skin Abscess (Boil or Furnicle) Skin Pigment Problems - Pale or Yellow Skin Skin Problems / Hives / Rashes Skin Problems / Nausea / Headache Sleep Disturbances Sleep disorders Slight fever Slow metabolism & glandular secretions Small / tight breasts Small / tiny / weak / body Small Intestine Cancer Smell in mouth/teeth Smoke Can Cause Acute Conditon Smoker's Damage (Usually to Lower Lung) Sore throat Soreness Spastic conditions/obstruction Spider Blood Vessels on Face Spina Bifida Spinal Stenosis Spine Spleen Spondylolisthesis Sprains Squamous Cell Carcinoma Stable angina pectoris Stiffness Stomach Stomach Bleeding Stomach Cancer Stomach Flu (Enteritis) Stones Stroke Stroke (Brain Infarction) Stunted growth / lack of sexual development Subacute thyroiditis Subdural Hematoma Sudden cardiac death Swallowing - Difficulty Sweating Swelling Swollen Glands Swollen and tender lymph nodes Sympathetic Nerve Stimulation
- T Tartar Teeth Teeth Grinding Teeth problems Testiclar Torsion Testicles Thick Coated Tounge Throat Catarrh Thrombocytopenia (low platelet count) Thrush Thymoma-Associated Multiorgan Autoimmnity - (TAMA) Thymomas Thymus Gland Thyroid / Parathyroid Thyroid nodules Tinea Versicolor Tonsilities Tonsilitis Tonsils Tonsils - greyish-white discharge or spots Too little sweating (known as anhidrosis) Too much sweating (known as hyperhidrosis) Tooth Decay Tooth Sensitivity Tooth or gum pain Toxic adenomas Traumatic Brain Injury Traveler's Diarrhea Tremors Tubercolosis Tumors Twitching/ also known as fasciculation
- U Ulcer Ulcer - Duodenal form acid condition Ulcerative Colitis Underbite Upper Abdominal Pain Urinary Incontinence Urinary Retention Urinary Stones Urine - Feeling as if you are unable to get all the urine out Urine - Foul smelling urine (Except eating asparagus) Urine contains excessive protein or other electrolytes (Minerals/cloudy) Uterine Prolapse Uterus
- V Vaginal discharge Varicocele Viral Exanthem
- W Warts Water retention Weakness Weakness or dizziness Weight - Able to eat excessively with no weight gain Weight Loss or Gain
- Z Zollinger-Ellison Syndrome (ZES)
Information inside these guides are suggestions only and should not be substitutions for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.
Please always consult your professional healthcare provider.