- Acid blood/ tissue condition build up
- Duodenal ulcer from acid condition
- Obstruction of urethra / lack of urinaton
- Retention of water
- Kidney Stones Possible
- Cystitis or infection of urinary bladder and muscosa of the urethra from kidney
- Acidosis in blood from lack of bicarbonate
- Blood Sugar Problems / Fatigue
- Cloudy urine / pain under ribs / middle back
- Edema / Water Retention
- Loss of weight from fluid loss
- Painful Joints (Swelling Ankles)
- Skin Problems / Hives / Rashes
- Skin Problems / Nausea / Headache
- Urine contains excessive protein or other electrolytes (Minerals/cloudy)
Please select the group of symptoms that most suits your situation.
Information inside these guides are suggestions only and should not be substitutions for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.
Please always consult your professional healthcare provider.