- Coughing / Spitting
- Excessive Catarrh Production
- Asthma/ Excessive Mucus Production
- Difficult Breathing (Dyspnea)
- Excessive Catarrh
- Painful Breathing
- Poor Posture
- Shortness of breath
- Smoke Can Cause Acute Conditon
- Smoker's Damage (Usually to Lower Lung)
- Throat Catarrh
Please select the group of symptoms that most suits your situation.
- Blood Sugar Problems
- Alkalosis of the blood
- Incomplete digestion and putrification of small intestines from poor absorption as a result of too much acid in the intestines
- Duodenal ulcer from acid condition
- Acidosis in blood from lack of bicarbonate
- Blood Sugar Problems / Fatigue
Information inside these guides are suggestions only and should not be substitutions for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.
Please always consult your professional healthcare provider.