- Pain of Hiatus - Hernia possible
- Inability to swallow
- Painful swallowing
Please select the group of symptoms that most suits your situation.
- Excessive mucus production which affects the entire body mucus system
- Pain between or prior to meals
- Digestion is incomplete (Seeing undigested foods in toilet)
- Slow Digestion/Putrefaction
- Bad breath
- Burping rotten egg gas immediately after eating
- Drowsiness after meal
- Nausea / Hunger pangs
- Pain after meals (immediate)
- Upper Abdominal Pain
Information inside these guides are suggestions only and should not be substitutions for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.
Please always consult your professional healthcare provider.