Explore Healing Guide
- Burping rotten egg gas immediately after eating
- Nausea / Hunger pangs
- Excessive mucus production which affects the entire body mucus system
- Pain between or prior to meals
- Upper abdominal pain
- Bad breath
- Digestion is incomplete (Seeing undigested foods in toilet)
- Drowsiness after meal
- Slow Digestion/Putrefaction
- Pain after meals (immediate)
Information inside these guides are suggestions only and should not be substitutions for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.
Always consult your professional healthcare provider.