- Coughing / Spitting
- Excessive Catarrh Production
- Asthma/ Excessive Mucus Production
- Difficult Breathing (Dyspnea)
- Excessive Catarrh
- Painful Breathing
- Poor Posture
- Shortness of breath
- Smoke Can Cause Acute Conditon
- Smoker's Damage (Usually to Lower Lung)
- Throat Catarrh
Please select the group of symptoms that most suits your situation.
Information inside these guides are suggestions only and should not be substitutions for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.
Please always consult your professional healthcare provider.