How can we support you or your loved ones today?
Holistic Roadmap for Mental Wellbeing
We are here to helpyou
when you need it most
Everyone has a point in their life where they need guidance, simple effective advice and support. Often when we feel something’s not quite right we can be up at 2am looking for answers and these roadmaps have been designed with that in mind.
Whether you are looking to master your mind to become the best version of yourself, or you are trying to cope with mental health, these roadmaps are a foundational point you can come back to, to help you on your path to a greater mental wellbeing. These roadmaps alone do not heal you, however they are an amazing foundation to have in your tool kit on your own “Heal Thy Self” journey.
Before you start, please know you’re not alone.
Often when we feel out of balance we think it’s just us.
The steps that we suggest have been tried and tested and helped thousands of people work through all kinds of mindset problems.
Having a roadmap provides some much needed structure when you need it most. It simplifies things when you’re feeling overwhelmed.
Coming back to the roadmap time and time again will help you come back into balance.
We provide new mindset tools, selected videos from experts.
It’s not a course or a program per se, but something to give you structure and ideas about how to cope and where to find in person support.
This roadmap alone cannot heal you, but is a really important start in the right direction.
You may have heard some of the advice before, but the roadmap is your reminder to embody it, really put it into practice.
Let’s get you started right now…
The first step in any healing journey is to review what mindsets are operating within us.
- When you’re feeling a bit down, anxious or overwhelmed you might feel to skip this step. However right now we are urging you not too. Our mind plays such an important role in our wellbeing and is intricately related to what’s happening in our body.
- Our thoughts are creative, they tend to ‘stick’ together and create a clumping effect. When they clump they tend to manifest - so it’s up to us what thoughts we are thinking and what’s been manifested.
- So if you’re always thinking negative things, those thoughts work together and against you.
- If you’re thinking positive things, those thoughts will clump together and work for you.
"My thoughts are the most powerful force in the universe.
My beliefs form my reality."
Below we have the first part in entrepreneur Danny Vorhauer's Success Mastery MasterClass, you'll learn so much about the power of your thoughts and tricks and tools to show you how power to your advantage.
roadmap is about taking your power back. more
Now you’ve got a mindset mantra this next step on the roadmap is about taking your power back.
Your spoken thoughts, words, have the power to bring you down, or bring you success.
When we are out of balance it’s so tempting to want someone to come and save us.
That someone is You!
"I am the master of my fate,
I am the captain of my soul" Invictus
If this seems hard, think how hard it is going through whatever is happening right now.
And remember there is a way out. We’re here to guide you, but first you must empower yourself.
Ask yourself are you ready to let go of whatever is causing you pain and live a new way? Journal about this using the prompts below.
1. What reality do you want?
2. Do you want to continue living this way?
3. Are you ready to face and let go of whatever or whoever has got you here...
Unfortunately there is so much miseducation around mindset and all the implications it can have on us, including mental health.
Learning about what is at the source of them is so important.
In Heal Thy Self TRiBE you can search our:
make the journey as smooth and successful as possible. more
Think of this ‘roadmap’ as part of preparing for a road trip. You’ve got the map, but now you need to organise a few things to make the journey as smooth and successful as possible. The super important thing here is your environment.
We are often not aware of all the subconscious messaging that comes from what is around us.
There is an exercise below to help you clue into this, and assist you in creating the most harmonious positive environment around you.
Contemplate your current daily environment and what you could potentially change to make your journey smoother. Either write it out or record an audio message, or whatever feels like the most natural way for you to go deeply into these questions.
- What is around your environment that is causing stress?
- What in your environment helps you feel connected?
- What music, movies, news, books are you watching? What messages are they giving you? Choose whether to swap them for something more uplifting and positive.
Here are some recommended videos from the iHEAL Channel in TRiBE for you. Watch one daily as part of your.
who surround us also play a big role in holistic health. more
Continuing on with the theme of environment, the people who surround us also play a big role in holistic health.
"Look at your 5 closest friends. Those five friends are who you are. If you dont like who you are, then you know what you have to do.” Will Smith
- Surrounding yourself with like-minded people who support and inspire you is important.
- It can feel so isolating and lonely if you don't have a strong support system.
- In TRiBE there is an extremely supportive private community you can reach out to. You can ask questions and search the FORUM to see what others have shared on the topic you’re interested in.
- Many TRiBE members have local meet up events as well.
Contemplate the following questions
- Who do you want to think like?
- Listen to what people around you are saying and look at their lives?
- Who do you want to be around?
In our Heal Thy Self TRiBE you can access:
To take things next level we need one on one support.
You can work with a Heal Thy Self Coach or search the directory to find a health practitioner in your local area.
A coach or healer can often help you find your way back into alignment faster than doing things on your own.
Our health is one of our greatest assets, often we are quick to invest in other things in our lives, but leave ourselves last.
You can search the TRiBE Directory to find local coaches and healers in your area.
to this self care road map. more
Anytime you feel lost and out of balance again, come back to this self care road map.
Life can get busy and we can start to get back into old habits without awareness.
Maintenance of our health is so important.
You are important and you deserve the best you can give yourself!!!
Which steps are you missing out on or invest more time into?
Especially remind yourself of step 2.
We’ve designed to keep this roadmap simple yet effective. Because when you’re going through something that’s what you need!!
Plus that’s just how we roll in TRiBE,
sharing simple truths that work.
If you would like to take things deeper you can access all the
resources we’ve linked above with a free 14 day trial of TRiBE.
Click here to start your 14 day trial so you get full access to the community & resources.
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
Jump in now and start empowering yourself, finding your tribe and getting linked up to the best of the best coaches and healers.
This is the ultimate one stop shop for holistic health…