What To Be Aware Of When Buying Food For Your Family
You have to WATCH THIS before you do your next grocery shop!
I'm sharing with you how to make the best food choices.
I'm gonna give you super important information about how clever product marketing can trick you into thinking foods are healthy - when they are not!
I guarantee you’ll be more aware about what you’re putting in your shopping trolley after watching this!
So before your next shop, set aside 40 minutes to watch this. Remember to grab a bottle of water to drink throughout so you’re hydrating yourself at the same time :)
Have a look through your pantry now and identify if you’ve been buying things that contain the ingredients mentioned in the webclass
And make sure you clear out any junk to make way for more of the good stuff - you’re worth it!
WHAT YOU WILL TAKE AWAY:
- Becoming aware of everyday foods and how these food choices are contributing to chronic disease and illness
- The facts about preservatives, artificial colours, artificial flavours and their affect on your body, health and longevity
- What is most commonly used in your foods these days - MSG and what this does to your brain and your natural signals
- A perspective on GMO (Genetically Modified Organisms)
- How to identify what food is actually healthy for you as opposed to marketing efforts looking for you to buy their product
- The impact of this knowledge and its affect on your family